Monday, February 27, 2012

I needed a day like today.



Today was a good day.  I got into classrooms, worked with kids, helped launch the new lunch line routine, attended a productive meeting, planned a staff development morning, made it (on time!) to an after school appointment, went back to school for a parent community night meeting, worked out, and now I'm writing this blog!  Today I feel like no task or commitment is too big or insurmountable.  


I needed a day like today.  


Las week ended with a horrible, terrible, no good, very bad day.



I did not wake up with gum in my hair or miss out on a prize from the cereal box, but nothing was going right.  Everyone had questions and needed things from me at the same time.  Everything felt overwhelming.  

Luckily, it was the end of the week and I spent the weekend relaxing, regrouping and preparing to face the new week with a positive attitude.  Today that paid off.

I needed a day like today.


No comments:

Post a Comment